Setting your password
When you create a profile on this site, you need to enter a password that you’ll use each time you log in. This password must contain at least seven characters, including at least one number and at least one letter.
Successfully setting a password
The Get Into Teaching site enforces the following password stipulations:
- your password must be at least seven characters long and include at least one number and at least one letter – for example, sjp4u8xr
- passwords on the site are case-sensitive
- passwords can include symbols, but these are not a requirement
Setting a strong password
For the best protection of your personal data, you should set the strongest password possible. That’s why we advise the following:
- the letters of your password should not form a dictionary word in any common language
- do not use personal information – for example incorporating your postcode, telephone number or name into your password
- avoid well-known substitutions such as o = 0, i = 1, e = 3, a = 4, or s = 5 etc – for example, fr3ind5 (‘friends’ misspelt) would be a weak password
- do not place a single number at the end, so use nhz2juw or nhzju2w, not nhzjuw2
- your password should be significantly different from previous passwords
- don’t let your browser remember your password for you
Secondary school teaching
17 August 2020 - 19:00
This online event will provide advice on all things secondary teaching. It will offer helpful hints and tips on the different training options available and how to choose the right option for you.
Introduction to United Teaching - online event
19 August 2020 - 18:00
Join SCITT lead Yassamin Sheel to discover more about our school-based programme.
Manchester Nexus SCITT - Our training programmes: online information event
24 August 2020 - 11:00
Find out about our training programmes and the recruitment process.