Setting your password
When you create a profile on this site, you need to enter a password that you’ll use each time you log in. This password must contain at least seven characters, including at least one number and at least one letter.
Successfully setting a password
The Get Into Teaching site enforces the following password stipulations:
- your password must be at least seven characters long and include at least one number and at least one letter – for example, sjp4u8xr
- passwords on the site are case-sensitive
- passwords can include symbols, but these are not a requirement
Setting a strong password
For the best protection of your personal data, you should set the strongest password possible. That’s why we advise the following:
- the letters of your password should not form a dictionary word in any common language
- do not use personal information – for example incorporating your postcode, telephone number or name into your password
- avoid well-known substitutions such as o = 0, i = 1, e = 3, a = 4, or s = 5 etc – for example, fr3ind5 (‘friends’ misspelt) would be a weak password
- do not place a single number at the end, so use nhz2juw or nhzju2w, not nhzjuw2
- your password should be significantly different from previous passwords
- don’t let your browser remember your password for you
Train to Teach Birmingham
15 June 2019 - 10:00
This event in Birmingham will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Nottingham
19 June 2019 - 16:30
This event in Nottingham will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach London
22 June 2019 - 10:00
This event in London will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.