Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our wide range of services are completely free and designed to provide you with tailored advice on a career in teaching. Register with us to start planning your career – it only takes a few minutes.
By registering, you’ll get free support including...
- the ability to book school experience online through our School Experience Programme
- tailored advice and information about teaching
- one-to-one support throughout the application process from an experienced teacher via our Premier Plus adviser service – which is also completely free
- entry to our exclusive nationwide teaching events, where you can meet local training providers and get bespoke advice
- email updates full of important information and tips to help you make the best teacher training application
- a personalised, interactive checklist to help you plan your steps throughout the application process
22 June 2017 15:00
This event in Lancaster will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
05 June 2017 18:30
Have you accepted a teacher training place for September 2017? Join us to find out how you can prepare for the best possible start.
12 June 2017 18:30
This online event is for first and second year university students interested in teaching. Find out what you can do now that will help you make a great application for teacher training.
19 June 2017 18:30
This online event will provide hints and tips on how to draft a great personal statement.