Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our wide range of services are completely free and designed to provide you with tailored advice on a career in teaching. Register with us to start planning your career – it only takes a few minutes.
By registering, you’ll get free support including...
- the ability to book school experience online through our School Experience Programme
- tailored advice and information about teaching
- one-to-one support throughout the application process from an experienced teacher via our Premier Plus adviser service – which is also completely free
- entry to our exclusive nationwide teaching events, where you can meet local training providers and get bespoke advice
- email updates full of important information and tips to help you make the best teacher training application
- a personalised, interactive checklist to help you plan your steps throughout the application process
30 June 2018 10:00
This event in Newcastle will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
23 June 2018 10:00
Whether you’re just getting started on your application, or are close to submitting it, you will find lots of help and support at our application workshops.
25 June 2018 18:30
If you've been offered a teacher training place, this online session will answer your questions on how best to prepare for your teacher training.
27 June 2018 12:00
This online event will provide advice on gaining school experience for those interested in primary teaching. It will offer helpful hints and tips on gaining and making the most of your primary school experience and it's relevance to your UCAS application.