Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our services are designed to support you throughout the application process, with a wide range of online and offline assistance available for potential trainee teachers. Just register with us to start planning your progress into your new career.
Registering is simple and takes just a couple of minutes.
The benefits of registering with us include...
- seeing personalised content each time you log in to this site, based on your details and preferences – if you registered with us on our old site, you can use your registration number to retrieve your details and create a profile
- receiving one-to-one, tailored advice and guidance from the expert advisers on our specialist phone support service, the Teaching Line
- access to our free Train to Teach events – use your registration number to book in advance and secure a place
- help with arranging your school experience via the school experience programme if you train to teach an eligible subject at secondary level
- our highly helpful, step-by-step guide to becoming a teacher and email updates with important news on teacher training, funding and invitations to events in your area
Access our enhanced service, Premier Plus
If you are interested in teaching secondary maths, physics, chemistry, languages, computing or design and technology, you could be eligible for Premier Plus. Benefits of this exclusive service include:
- tailored advice from a dedicated adviser who is only ever a phone call away and can guide you through the application process
- extra support to help you arrange school experience via the school experience programme
- invitations to events held exclusively for Premier Plus registrants
You can visit our Premier Plus page for more information.
If you would like to speak to us about teaching or teacher training, please contact our Teaching Line on freephone 0800 389 2500. Alternatively, you can talk to a Teaching Line adviser online, between 8am and 8pm.
- 25 April 2015 AT 09:30
A taster session for men interested in primary school teaching to experience the primary curriculum in a class setting.London Open
- 27 April 2015 AT 08:30
Join us for a day – on any day between 27 April and 1 May – to experience school life and find out more about the School Direct programme.Killingworth Open
- 27 April 2015 AT 08:45
Find out if Secondary School Teaching may be for you. If you think you may want to become a secondary school teacher then join us to find out more. You will have an opportunity to experience the School in action, observe learning in your chosen subject area and talk to current trainees, teachers and learners.Coggeshall Open
- 27 April 2015 AT 15:30
Please drop into this event to discuss how to apply for school direct, how the course is run, funding avaliable, places within local schools. There will be opportunity to talk to course leaders. We are looking forward to meeting you and answering your questions.Nottingham Open