Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our services are designed to support you throughout the application process, with a wide range of online and offline assistance available for potential trainee teachers. Just register with us to start planning your progress into your new career.
Registering is simple and takes just a couple of minutes.
The benefits of registering with us include...
- help finding teacher training vacancies if you’re looking to teach physics, mathematics, chemistry, computing, languages, design and technology, biology or geography
- seeing personalised content each time you log in to this site, based on your details and preferences – if you registered with us on our old site, you can use your registration number to retrieve your details and create a profile
- receiving one-on-one, tailored advice and guidance from the expert advisers on our specialist phone support service, the Teaching Line
- access to our free Train to Teach events – use your registration number to book in advance and secure a place
- help with arranging your school experience via the school experience programme if you train to teach an eligible subject at secondary level
- our highly helpful, step-by-step guide to becoming a teacher and email updates with important news on teacher training, funding and invitations to events in your area
Get access to a wide range of support and advice to help you get into teaching
Access our enhanced service, Premier Plus
If you are interested in teaching secondary maths, physics, chemistry, languages, computing or design and technology, you could be eligible for Premier Plus. Benefits of this exclusive service include:
- tailored advice from a dedicated adviser who is only ever a phone call away and can guide you through the application process
- extra support to help you arrange school experience via the school experience programme
- invitations to events held exclusively for Premier Plus registrants
You can visit our Premier Plus page for more information.
If you would like to speak to us about teaching or teacher training, please contact our Teaching Line on Freephone 0800 389 2500. Alternatively, you can talk to a Teaching Line adviser using our online chat service between 8am and 8pm.
Registration is easy and only takes a couple of minutes
- 11 August 2015 AT 17:30
For an informative evening come to the University of Warwick’s Centre for Professional Education.Coventry Open
- 15 August 2015 AT 09:30
Our open days offer you a chance to find out more about what it is like at the University of Cumbria.Carlisle Open
- 15 August 2015 AT 09:30
An open day in Lancaster to offer you a chance to find out more about what it is like at the University of Cumbria.Lancaster Open
- 15 August 2015 AT 10:00
An open day with information on Edge Hill University's teacher training courses.Ormskirk Open