Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our services are designed to support you throughout the application process, with a wide range of online and offline assistance available for potential trainee teachers. Just register with us to start planning your progress into your new career.
Registering is simple and takes just a couple of minutes.
The benefits of registering with us include...
- seeing personalised content each time you log in to this site, based on your details and preferences – if you registered with us on our old site, you can use your registration number to retrieve your details and create a profile
- receiving one-on-one, tailored advice and guidance from the expert advisers on our specialist phone support service, the Get Into Teaching Line
- access to our free Train to Teach events – use your registration number to book in advance and secure a place
- help with arranging your school experience via the School Experience Programme
- our highly helpful, step-by-step guide to becoming a teacher and email updates with important news on teacher training, funding and invitations to events in your area
Get access to a wide range of support and advice to help you get into teaching
Access our enhanced service, Premier Plus
If you are interested in teaching secondary biology, geography, maths, physics, chemistry, languages or computing, you could be eligible for Premier Plus. Benefits of this exclusive service include:
- tailored advice from a dedicated adviser who is only ever a phone call away and can guide you through the application process
- extra support to help you arrange school experience via the School Experience Programme
You can visit our Premier Plus page for more information.
If you would like to speak to us about teaching or teacher training, please call us on Freephone 0800 389 2500.
Registration is easy and only takes a couple of minutes
- 14 October 2015 AT 09:00
We are a lead school for the School Direct teacher training programme. We are offering a ‘Coffee and a Chat’ drop in session for anyone considering School Direct Teacher Training in English or Mathematics.Teaching School Office Open
- 14 October 2015 AT 16:00
Find out about our 2016/2017 school direct programme for primary and secondary teacher training.Performing Arts Suite Open
- 14 October 2015 AT 16:30
In your final year, just graduated or thinking about a career change? Come along to one of our PGCE drop-in sessions in October and find out more about how you could take your first steps towards becoming a teacher.Bristol Open
- 14 October 2015 AT 18:00
Thinking of becoming a teacher? Have you explored the School Direct route to training? You are invited to attend our informal evening where you can meet current trainees and newly qualified teachers and find out more from staff about our programmes.Nottingham Open