Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our wide range of online and offline services are completely free and designed to support you throughout the application process. Register with us for personalised help to start planning your new career – it only takes a few minutes.
By registering, you’ll get free support including...
- tailored advice over the phone from our expert Get Into Teaching Line
- a personalised, interactive checklist to help you plan your steps throughout the application process
- help arranging valuable time in a classroom with our School Experience Programme
- entry to our nationwide teaching events, where you can meet local training providers and get bespoke advice
- email updates full of handy hints and important information to help you make the best teacher training application
- dedicated support from an experienced teaching professional if you’re interested in teaching secondary biology, geography, maths, physics, chemistry, languages or computing, via our Premier Plus service – which is also completely free
Remember, you can also call us on Freephone 0800 389 2500 if you have any questions about teaching or teacher training.
30 August 2016 12:00
Meet with a Teach First recruiter to learn more about the Leadership Development Programme.
01 September 2016 16:30
Meet with our SCITT team and find out more about our PGCE with QTS and assessment only programmes.
01 September 2016 18:30
Evening presentation and workshops about how to make the best application to Teach First.
07 September 2016 17:00
At Middlesex University, we give our graduates the confidence and skills to launch into their vocation and make a real difference to children’s lives.