Get help and support
Whichever subject you are looking to teach, we’re here to help. Our wide range of online and offline services are completely free and designed to support you throughout the application process. Register with us for personalised help to start planning your new career – it only takes a few minutes.
By registering, you’ll get free support including...
- help to find a place on a teacher training course starting this September
- personalised advice over the phone from our expert Get Into Teaching Line
- help arranging valuable time in a classroom with our School Experience Programme
- entry to our nationwide teaching events, where you can meet local training providers and get bespoke advice
- email updates full of handy hints and important information to help you make the best teacher training application
- dedicated support from an experienced teaching professional if you’re interested in teaching secondary biology, geography, maths, physics, chemistry, languages or computing, via our Premier Plus service – which is also completely free
Remember, you can also call us on Freephone 0800 389 2500 if you have any questions about teaching or teacher training.
Get access to a wide range of free support and advice to help you get into teaching
03 August 2016 18:30
Don’t worry – there’s still time to apply to start your teacher training course this September! This online session will provide you with lots of helpful hints and tips on how to make a successful application this August.
10 August 2016 18:00
For an informative evening come to the University of Warwick’s Centre for Professional Education. You will learn about our initial teacher training (ITE) in the early years, primary and secondary sectors to help you decide how to embark on this fun, rewarding and challenging career.
10 August 2016 18:00
For an informative evening come to the University of Warwick’s Centre for Professional Education.
16 August 2016 16:00
Meet with a Teach First recruiter to learn more about the Leadership Development Programme.