Bromley Schools' Collegiate - information and taster day
4 March 2019 at 09:00 to 4 March 2019 at 14:45 in Rye at the Rye College
Why become a Teacher? Why not?
Train local, live local, teach local.
Bromley Schools' Collegiate is an outstanding SCITT provider as rated by Ofsted. Our trainee outcomes are among the best in the country. With 25 years of experience in training teachers we have been asked by local schools to expand our provision to East Sussex. Successful applicants will be trained in local schools.
To begin this journey we invite you to our Taster Day and Information event!
- have the opportunity to discuss routes into teaching
- receive information on our School Direct training and SCITT programmes
- have information on the application process, funding and bursaries
- discover how to get the best from your day in school
- hear about Pastoral Care - the role of a form tutor
- be asked what makes a good teacher? Workshop
- have your questions answered
- have a chance to see if teaching is for you
- observe lessons within relevant departments in a local school
Bromley Schools' Collegiate will arrange for additional two taster days in a local school, the data you provide will only be used with our partner schools in organising of this event, and organising additional experience.
This event is open to you if you are thinking of becoming a teacher now or in the near future.
To attend this event, please register on our website.
Billericay Educational Consortium SCITT drop in session
19 February 2019 - 10:00
Meet our team to find out about the SCITT programme and have your queries answered.
Teach First changing career coffee appointments - London
19 February 2019 - 17:30
An overview of salaried, school-based, teacher training in early years, primary & secondary with Teach First.
Transition to Teach information drop in - Nottingham
20 February 2019 - 16:00
An informal drop-in evening offering career changers the chance to discuss routes into teaching.