Teach Manchester School Direct - open evening
27 February 2019 at 16:30 to 27 February 2019 at 18:30 in Manchester at the St Peter's RC High School
Come along to our drop in session to find out more about routes into teaching, the application process and the secondary initial teacher training offered by Teach Manchester. Representatives from the alliance will be on hand to talk to you about your individual circumstances and the application process during the drop in session.
Please do feel free to bring a draft of your personal statement, or specific questions you'd like answered. A presentation will run at 5pm and 6pm containing general information on the Teach Manchester School Direct offer. If you are looking for 2019 or 2020 entry; you are welcome to come and see us, though please note that there is no fee/bursary information avalible for 2020 entry yet.
Key Features of Teach Manchester School Direct Programmes:
- primary and secondary programmes offered
- collaborative taught programme comprising of both expert school based practitioner led sessions and university led sessions
- postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE) awarded by our university partners
- support from our experienced team of school based mentors
- flexible pace of in school work to enable you to embed and develop skills
- placements in at least two alliance schools
To attend this event, please register on our website.
Billericay Educational Consortium SCITT drop in session
19 February 2019 - 10:00
Meet our team to find out about the SCITT programme and have your queries answered.
Teach First changing career coffee appointments - London
19 February 2019 - 17:30
An overview of salaried, school-based, teacher training in early years, primary & secondary with Teach First.
Transition to Teach information drop in - Nottingham
20 February 2019 - 16:00
An informal drop-in evening offering career changers the chance to discuss routes into teaching.