You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Teach First changing career telephone appointments - Edinburgh
24 October 2017 at 11:00 - 13:00 in Edinburgh at the Via Telephone
Among developed countries, the UK has one of the worst rates of educational inequality. We strongly believe that your background shouldn’t dictate your destiny, and that everybody should have an equal chance to succeed. Our programme places talented people like you in classrooms where you are needed the most to help end this injustice.
Almost a third of our 2017 cohort are people who came from other careers. We believe their wider experience of life and work makes a vital contribution to our drive to end educational inequality, create greater inclusion in education, and raise standards in the classroom.
A one-to-one phone appointment with a Teach First experienced hires recruiter to find out more about our Leadership Development Programme (LDP), a world class programme which offers:
- fully funded and salaried route into teaching, including an internationally recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), worth double the credits of a PGCE
- option to top up to a full Master’s degree
- classroom-based training (in England and Wales) allowing you to take real responsibility from the outset
- guaranteed NQT year after gaining QTS at the end of year 1
- unparalleled career support on completion of the programme, enabling participants to progress quickly in school leadership, education policy, social enterprise and other fields
To find out more about how Teach First can help you move into a rewarding and challenging career sign up for a phone appointment today, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To book a half hour time slot, please register on our website.
25 November 2017 09:00
Join us at our open day to find out more about our school of education.
25 November 2017 10:00
Teaching and trainee teaching opportunities in Thurrock.
26 November 2017 10:00
Visit us and find out about our extensive train to teach provision and see our excellent facilities.
27 November 2017 08:15
An opportunity to find out more about the routes into teaching and how the application process works