Train to Teach Sunderland
17 November 2015 at 17:00 to 17 November 2015 at 20:00 in Sunderland at the Sunderland Marriott Hotel
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows are designed to provide you with a wealth of information on pursuing a career in teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – we recommend you do this first
- speak to teaching experts to receive one-to-one advice on your training options
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement and CV with you
- talk to practising teachers to find out about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once you’ve registered, you can also log in at any time to book places at other events near you, or take part in our online events.
View our list of training providers (PDF, 111KB) attending this Train to Teach event.
Sunderland Marriott Hotel, Queens Parade, Sunderland, SR6 8DB