Train to Teach London
25 February 2017 at 10:00 to 25 February 2017 at 16:00 in London at the Hilton London Metropole
Advance registration for this event has now closed. You can still join us on the day and register when you arrive. However, if you choose to do this we recommend that you attend in the afternoon (1-4pm), as the event will be very busy in the morning.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place every hour between 10:30am and 2:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Hilton London Metropole, 225 Edgware Road, London, W2 1JU