Train to Teach Blackpool
7 March 2017 at 16:30 to 7 March 2017 at 20:00 in Blackpool at the Hilton Blackpool
Advance registration for this event has now closed. However, you are still very welcome to attend the event and register when you arrive.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshow runs from 16:30 - 20:00 and will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5:30pm and 6:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Hilton Blackpool, North Promenade Sea Front, Blackpool, FY1 2JQ