You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Train to Teach events
Find out everything you need to know about teacher training at one of our flagship Train to Teach Roadshows. These popular events take place all over the country and offer a brilliant opportunity to get all of your questions answered by a range of teaching professionals. Best of all, they’re completely free – find your local event and register to guarantee your place.
When you attend a Train to Teach event, you’ll get the chance to:
- attend a presentation on the different teacher training routes and funding available
- speak to teaching experts to receive one-to-one advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to our event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from the schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
Train to Teach events operate on a drop-in basis so you can arrive and leave at any time. However, we recommend allowing at least two hours to make the most of your visit and the wealth of information available. The presentations run hourly throughout the event and our experts will always be on hand to offer you advice.