King's College London - Open Evening
26 November 2015 at 17:30 - 20:00 in London at the Kings College London
Come along and meet experts from the King’s College teacher training programmes at this interactive event. The King’s College Department for Education and Professional Studies is 2nd for research in the UK, holds an Outstanding rating from Ofsted and our teacher training graduates have an employment rate of over 90% - why would you choose any other provider?
At this session you will have the chance to:
- Meet experts from our teacher training programmes and ask the questions you want the answers to
- Find out details of funding available for trainees
- Find out what our admissions tutors look for at application and interview stages
- Talk with current trainees and find out what the course is like from their point of view
- Meet with our former trainees to hear how their training at King’s helped to give them the edge when finding a job
To register for this event, please visit our website.
19 October 2017 09:00
Join us for information, help and advice about our School Direct training courses.
19 October 2017 10:00
Aimed at anyone considering teaching as a career. Meet those involved and chat over coffee.
19 October 2017 12:00
The only salaried and fully funded route into teaching with QTS & PGDE in early years, primary and secondary.
19 October 2017 14:00
Join us for one of our information events and take the first step towards a career in teaching.