Get an adviser

If you're thinking about teaching in England, an adviser can provide free, one-to-one support by phone, text or email. You can talk to them as little or as much as you need.

To sign up you'll need to have, or be studying for, a bachelor's degree with honours. If you already have a degree, it needs to be a grade 2:2 or higher (or an equivalent).

If you got your qualifications outside the UK, call us on 0800 389 2500 to check if you're eligible.

If you're already a qualified teacher, you'll need English qualified teacher status (QTS) and want to teach in an English state school to be eligible for an adviser.

If you qualified as a teacher outside the UK, you need English qualified teacher status (QTS) to get an adviser. Find out about teaching in England if you qualified outside the UK.

Your details are protected under the terms of our privacy notice.

Our privacy notice explains how we use your personal data. It's important you read this before signing up to get support from an adviser.