If you don't have a degree

You can get QTS as part of an undergraduate degree.

Courses typically cost £9,250 per year and can take up to 4 years but you can get funding for your training.

Qualifications vary depending on the course. For example, you could get QTS with a:

  • Bachelor of Arts (BA)
  • Bachelor of Education (BEd)
  • Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Find your course

You can search for undergraduate courses that will start you on your teaching career.

Search for a course

11 June 2022

Train to Teach London

Hear from training providers, chat with teachers and get one-to-one advice from expert advisers.

Sign up for this event

Events near you
Events are a great place to ask questions

Events are one of the best ways to speak to people and ask the questions you need to get into teaching.

Talk to us

Live chat

Call us

0800 389 2500

Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm

Get a teacher training adviser

Teacher training advisers provide free, one-to-one support wherever you are in your journey into teaching. Whether it's just an idea, or you're looking to get back into the classroom, you could get personalised help and support.

Get an adviser


Tell us what you think about this service
Whether you're ready to apply, or simply exploring teaching as an option, we'll send you all the information you need