You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Confederation for the Education of South East Teachers - routes into teaching in the South East
2 May 2019 at 17:30 - 19:30 in Margate at the Turner Contemporary Gallery
Whether you are currently completing your degree, thinking about returning to work or looking to change your career, come along to our information evening and discover the different training routes you could take to become a teacher. All routes will be represented by a variety of providers and you can speak to current trainees or book a visit to a school.
- speak to tutors and staff from different training providers
- discover the courses open to you
- learn about the application process
- hear a talk on training to teach in primary or secondary
- book some experience in a school
- get support writing your personal statement
- meet current trainees
Programme of activities
5.30 - 6.00pm An informative talk on the different ways you can train to teach in primary or secondary education, including School Direct
6.00 - 7.30pm Visit our range of stands. These include;
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Leigh Academies Trust
- East Sussex Teacher Training Partnership
- Kent and Medway Training (KMT)
- Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT)
- Lead Schools in the South East
- fees, funding and bursaries explained
- how to apply, including help with your personal statement.
- book some school experience at a local school
- school and university-based routes – informal Q&A
To attend this event, please register on our website.
Turner Contemporary Gallery, Rendezvous, Margate, CT9 1HG
Wade Deacon Trust train to teach information day
21 March 2019 - 09:00
An information day about our School Direct primary and secondary teacher training programme.
West Essex SCITT taste of teaching coffee morning
21 March 2019 - 09:30
Network meeting for those interested in primary teacher training.
Primary Excellence Teaching School - open event
21 March 2019 - 09:45
A drop in session to find out more about training to teach with Primary Excellence.