Bromley Schools' Collegiate - information and taster day
7 March 2019 at 09:00 to 7 March 2019 at 15:30 in Chislehurst at the Chislehurst School for Girls
Why become a Teacher? Why not?
Train local, live local, teach local.
At this Information and Taster Event graduates will:
- have opportunities to discuss routes into teaching
- receive information on our School Direct and SCITT programmes
- have information on the application process, funding, salaries and bursaries
- discover how to get the best from your day in school
- hear about Pastoral Care - the role of a form tutor
- be asked what makes a good teacher? Workshop
- have your questions answered
- have a chance to see if teaching is for you
- observe lessons within relevant departments in a local school
- meet current trainees or mentors within a school
Bromley Schools' Collegiate will arrange for additional two taster days in a local school, the data you provide will only be used with our partner schools in organising of this event, and organising additional experience.
Bromley Schools' Collegiate have a commitment to safeguarding, meaning that you will be with members of staff during your time in the school, and will need to provide Photo ID on the day of the event.
We look forward to working with you and supporting you on your journey into teaching.
Booking onto this event is essential.
To attend this event, please email us, we will send you a registration form to complete.
Chislehurst School for Girls, Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, BR7 6HE
Billericay Educational Consortium SCITT drop in session
19 February 2019 - 10:00
Meet our team to find out about the SCITT programme and have your queries answered.
Teach First changing career coffee appointments - London
19 February 2019 - 17:30
An overview of salaried, school-based, teacher training in early years, primary & secondary with Teach First.
Transition to Teach information drop in - Nottingham
20 February 2019 - 16:00
An informal drop-in evening offering career changers the chance to discuss routes into teaching.