Teach at Weydon School information seminar
24 April 2018 at 09:00 to 24 April 2018 at 11:00 in Farnham at the Weydon School
Our informal seminar will be in the form of a presentation followed by an opportunity for questions. We would love to have the opportunity to talk to you about training to teach and the event will be especially helpful if you want to find out more about the following:
- you have begun considering teaching and want to find out what your next steps might be
- you want to find out about the different routes into teaching
- you want to know how you could train locally through our partnership and gain a PGCE
- you want to gain school experience prior to making an application
- you want to find out about the bursaries and finance available
- you want to find out how to apply
- you want to train with a partnership that is likely to offer you employment
If any of these aspects would be useful to you, please sign up to attend this event now by texting Teach to 80011 or contacting Tammy Cresswell.
For further information about the programme, visit our web page www.i2ipartnership.co.uk and click on the link to teacher training.
Weydon School, Weydon Lane, Farnham, GU9 8UG
19 March 2018 08:15
Drop-in session for information about applying, fees, schools and which training programme is best for you.
19 March 2018 09:00
Join us at South Hunsley to find out about a career in teaching and discover the Yorkshire Wolds Teacher Training programme.
19 March 2018 09:30
Find out more about our highly successful programme, in partnership with Plymouth Marjon University.
19 March 2018 10:30
Information and observation for graduates interested in teaching.