You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training launch event
26 October 2017 at 16:30 - 19:00 in Leicester at the Fossebrook Primary School
Are you thinking of becoming a primary school teacher? Does the idea of having a career after training appeal to you?
Come along to our launch event to hear about our course based in our partner schools and the future opportunities that will be available to you. It doesn’t matter if you have just started university or you have been in work for several years, if you are thinking about teaching this is the perfect opportunity for you. Come and get all the information you need to start your journey to become a fully qualified teacher right here.
At our event we will be offering a whole range of information and support to those interested in teacher training. Highlights of the events include:
- inspirational speakers talking about our vision for new teacher development
- information about routes into teaching
- supportive workshops for and discussions around key areas such as student finance, application writing, course structure, PGCE study & school placements.
- an application writing session to support those ready to apply with their UCAS application and personal statements
- an opportunity to meet former trainees
You won’t need to bring anything with you except for yourself. So, come along and find out more about why you should train with the Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training and the Affinity Teaching School.
To attend this event, please register on our website.
Fossebrook Primary School, Holmfield Avenue West, Leicester Forest East, Leicester, LE3 3FF
25 November 2017 09:00
Join us at our open day to find out more about our school of education.
25 November 2017 10:00
Teaching and trainee teaching opportunities in Thurrock.
26 November 2017 10:00
Visit us and find out about our extensive train to teach provision and see our excellent facilities.
27 November 2017 08:15
An opportunity to find out more about the routes into teaching and how the application process works