Teach First changing career telephone appointments - Swindon
26 September 2017 at 12:00 - 14:00 in Swindon at the Via Telephone
Among developed countries, the UK has one of the worst rates of educational inequality. We strongly believe that your background shouldn’t dictate your destiny, and that everybody should have an equal chance to succeed. Our programme places talented people like you in classrooms where you are needed the most to help end this injustice.
Almost a third of our 2017 cohort are people who came from other careers. We believe their wider experience of life and work makes a vital contribution to our drive to end educational inequality, create greater inclusion in education, and raise standards in the classroom.
A one-to-one phone appointment with a Teach First experienced hires recruiter to find out more about our Leadership Development Programme (LDP), a world class programme which offers:
- fully funded and salaried route into teaching, including an internationally recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), worth double the credits of a PGCE
- option to top up to a full Master’s degree
- classroom-based training (in England and Wales) allowing you to take real responsibility from the outset
- guaranteed NQT year after gaining QTS at the end of year 1
- unparalleled career support on completion of the programme, enabling participants to progress quickly in school leadership, education policy, social enterprise and other fields
To find out more about how Teach First can help you move into a rewarding and challenging career sign up for a phone appointment today, or contact email@example.com for more information.
To book a half hour time slot, please register on our website.
18 October 2017 07:30
Meet our SCITT team over coffee to find out about the SCITT programme and have your queries answered.
18 October 2017 08:30
Opportunity to find out about teaching through observations and meeting with training providers.
18 October 2017 08:30
If you are a graduate, or someone considering a change of career, then come and register your interest with us.
18 October 2017 08:45
A taster day for interested applicants who would like a feel for what our programme is like.