SCITTELS primary teaching information and recruitment day
14 June 2017 at 10:00 to 14 June 2017 at 15:00 in London at the Colegrave Primary School
On the day, find out more about SCITTELS primary PGCE programme, including:
- insights from previous trainees
- what a typical year is like as a SCITTELS trainee
- information about finances
- how to apply and how to write a good application
You'll have the option to apply on the day and we'll let you know the next day if you have been invited to attend an interview.
To attend this event, you must:
- be ready to apply and start this September
- already have English, maths and science GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- have at least one week's experience in a primary school
- be willing to attend interview the following week, and to sit the skills tests within a month of being offered a place
If you do not yet have school experience, you are still welcome to attend the event and apply. If we see your potential, we will invite you to take part in some school experience at one of our partnership schools.
To attend this event, please register on our website.
Colegrave Primary School, Henniker Road, Stratford, London, E15 1JY
26 June 2017 15:00
Speak to a Teach First recruiter to find out more about our Leadership Development Programme
26 June 2017 17:30
An information evening for those interested in applying for any route and any phase of initial teacher training.
26 June 2017 19:00
Information about routes for early years initial teacher training.
27 June 2017 15:30
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.