Aspire Teaching School Alliance School Direct information evening and application workshop
28 March 2017 at 18:00 to 28 March 2017 at 20:00 in Basingstoke at the Merton Junior School
- Are you a graduate who is interested in training to be a primary school teacher? Do you learn better from doing?
- Do you want to learn from nationally recognised leading teachers?
- Do you want to forge relationships that could lead to employment?
- Do you want to be qualified in a year with both PGCE and QTS?
If so, come and meet us to learn more about Aspire Teaching School Alliance. No appointment is necessary but letting us know via email@example.com would be useful for planning purposes.
The session will include:
- Information about our primary train to teach School Direct programme
- A workshop on what makes an excellent application that stands out from the rest
- Opportunities to ask questions or discuss individual queries
If you can’t make it, have a look at our website which gives more details about Aspire’s School Direct Programme, details of future events and contact details to aid you getting in touch directly.
To attend this event, please email us.
Merton Junior School, Romsey Close, Popley Way, Basingstoke, RG24 9HB
30 March 2017 08:30
A coffee with Teach First to discuss training to teach with the Leadership Development Programme.
30 March 2017 13:15
An opportunity to spend an afternoon in school finding out more about teaching as a career.
30 March 2017 14:00
An informal event where you can find out about training to teach primary aged children.
30 March 2017 16:00
This event in Bromley is a chance to explore the early years teacher status School Direct route.