Train to Teach Leeds
20 June 2015 at 10:00 to 20 June 2015 at 13:00 in Leeds at the The Queens Hotel
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Our Train to Teach Roadshows are designed to provide you with a wealth of information on pursuing a career in teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
To help you get the most out of the event, we strongly encourage you to attend a presentation when you first arrive. These 45-minute sessions run once every hour, providing general guidance and invaluable information on writing a great application.
After attending a presentation, you can find out more by:
- speaking to our teaching experts from the National College for Teaching and Leadership; they can give you one-to-one advice on your training options
- attending our application form clinic for personalised advice from one of our experts; ensure you register for a time slot when you arrive
- meeting initial teacher training (ITT) providers from your region, who can tell you about the courses they offer and their entry requirements
- meeting School Direct schools within your region, who can tell you more about the places they have on the School Direct Training Programme
- meeting with professional associations to hear how they support subject teaching in schools and to get more information about the scholarships on offer
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create an account on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once you’ve registered, you can also log in at any time to book places at other events near you, or take part in our online events.