Train to Teach University of Cumbria
22 June 2017 at 15:00 to 22 June 2017 at 19:00 in Lancaster at the University of Cumbria
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending, you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 4pm and 5pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
University of Cumbria, Alexandra Building, Bowerham Road, Lancaster, LA1 3JD
Frequently asked questions
Download the below PDF to view frequently asked questions about the eventsDownload
Who will be there
Local providers of teacher training have been invited to attend this event.