Train to Teach Newcastle
30 June 2018 at 10:00 to 30 June 2018 at 15:00 in Newcastle upon Tyne at the Crowne Plaza - Stephenson Quarter
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending you can get all of your teacher training questions answered.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place every hour between 10:30am and 1:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Crowne Plaza - Stephenson Quarter, Hawthorne Square, Stephenson Quarter, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3SA
Frequently asked questions
Download the below PDF to view frequently asked questions about the eventsDownload
Who will be there
Local teacher training providers have been invited to this event.