You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Train to Teach Manchester Metropolitan University
8 April 2017 at 10:00 to 8 April 2017 at 16:00 in Manchester at the Manchester Metropolitan University
Registration for this event has closed, but you can join us on the day at Manchester Metropolitan University and register when you arrive. Due to Northern Rail strike action on Saturday 8 April, free parking has been made available at the Burley mutli-storey car park at Manchester Metropolitan University. For sat nav directions use M15 5RN.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place every hour between 10:30am and 2:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Manchester Metropolitan University, Brooks Building, 53 Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GX
Frequently asked questions
Download the below PDF to view frequently asked questions about the eventsDownload
Who will be there
You can see a list of the teacher training providers who will be attending this event here.