You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Train to Teach Liverpool John Moores University
1 April 2017 at 10:00 to 1 April 2017 at 16:00 in Liverpool at the John Lennon Art and Design Academy
Advance registration for this event has now closed, but you are most welcome to join us and register when you arrive.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place every hour between 10:30am and 2:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
John Lennon Art and Design Academy, Liverpool John Moores University, 2 Duckinfield Street, Liverpool, L3 5RD
Frequently asked questions
Download the below PDF to view frequently asked questions about the eventsDownload
Who will be there
A list of the teacher training providers who will be attending this event will be available here shortly.