Train to Teach Leeds
25 November 2019 at 16:30 - 20:00 in Leeds at the Leeds Town Hall
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending, you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Our free Train to Teach events will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5:30pm and 6:30pm .
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
Make sure you register online to secure your place to our free Train to Teach event!
Join us on Facebook for more information and updates.
Leeds Town Hall, The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 3AD
Frequently asked questions
Download the below PDF to view frequently asked questions about the eventsDownload
Who will be there
You will be able to view a list of local training providers who will be attending this event here nearer the time.
Register for this event
Train to Teach: Question Time - Sheffield
05 November 2019 - 17:00
This event in Sheffield will give you the chance to quiz our expert teaching panel about teacher training.
Train to Teach Reading
07 November 2019 - 16:30
This event in Reading will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Birmingham
11 November 2019 - 16:30
This event in Birmingham will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.