Train to Teach Leeds
15 October 2016 at 10:00 to 15 October 2016 at 14:00 in Leeds at the Hilton Leeds City
Registration for this event has now closed. You may like to register for our Train to Teach events in Sheffield (10 November) or Bradford (17 November). Registration for Train to Teach events is free, and by attending you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place every hour from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to our event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Hilton Leeds City, Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4BX