Train to Teach Dublin
11 March 2017 at 10:00 to 11 March 2017 at 14:00 in Dublin at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
Although advance registration for this event has now closed, you are still most welcome to join us between 10am and 2pm and register when you arrive.
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in England.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place every hour from 10:30am to 1:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland, Dublin, Dublin 8
01 April 2017 10:00
This event in Liverpool will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
08 April 2017 10:00
This event in Manchester will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
09 May 2017 16:30
This event in Brighton will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.