Train to Teach Birmingham
15 November 2018 at 15:00 to 15 November 2018 at 19:00 in Birmingham at the University of Birmingham
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending, you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Our free Train to Teach events will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 4pm and 5pm.
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
University of Birmingham, Great Hall, Aston Webb Building, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
Train to Teach Stoke-on-Trent
14 November 2018 - 16:00
This event at Staffordshire University will give you the chance to ask education experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Sheffield
15 November 2018 - 16:30
This event in Sheffield will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Sunderland
20 November 2018 - 16:30
This event in Sunderland will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.