Wessex Training Partnership Train to Teach
6 October 2015 at 17:00 in Poole at the Poole High School
- Our Train to Teach Roadshows are designed to provide you with a wealth of information on pursuing a career in teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
- To help you get the most out of the event, we strongly encourage you to attend a presentation when you first arrive. These 45-minute sessions run once every hour, providing general guidance on the routes into teaching and invaluable information on writing a great application.
- After attending a presentation, you can find out more by:
- speaking to our teaching experts at the National College for Teaching and Leadership stand; they can give you one-to-one advice on your training options
- meeting initial teacher training (ITT) providers from your region, who can tell you about the courses they offer and their entry requirements
- meeting School Direct schools within your region, who can tell you more about the places they have on the School Direct Training Programme
- meeting with current participants from ITT providers
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create an account on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once you’ve registered, you can also log in at any time to book places at other events near you, or take part in our online events.
Poole High School, Wimborne Road, Poole, BH15 2BW
Graduates, Careers changers
Wessex Training Partnership
27 May 2017 09:00
Come and talk to us at the Kingfisher in Redditch, find out how to change the lives of others.
27 May 2017 11:00
Learn about our PGCE primary and secondary programmes, funding, and the application process.
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply