You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
University of Northampton open day
21 November 2015 at 08:30 to 21 November 2015 at 15:30 in Northampton at the University of Northampton
The best way to find out if a university is the right one for you is to visit it. You can be confident that you will find out everything you need to know about life as a teaching student at the University of Northampton at one of our undergraduate open days.
We offer a range of programmes to suit you whether you have just finished your A levels, looking to return to study after a break or further your career while you work.
Our friendly and helpful staff will be on hand to guide you through the day. You have the opportunity to discuss your chosen course with our knowledgeable and enthusiastic academic staff, attend a subject talk, visit our halls of residence, take a campus tour and much more.
By training with us, you can:
- gain a PGCE with qualified teacher status
- be on a course rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014
- gain invaluable, practical experience in a range of schools through work placements
- be with a training provider with one of the highest newly qualified teacher (NQT) employment ratings nationally
- benefit from our 40 years' experience in teacher training, education and research
Book a place on our next open day on our website.
Courses available include:
- PGCE QTS primary education 3-7
- PGCE QTS primary education 5-11
- early years teacher status 0-5
- PGCE top-up
- Schools Direct routes
To view all of the courses we offer, please visit our website.
University of Northampton, Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, Northampton, NN2 7AL
Anyone interested in becoming a teacher, working within social care and health or professional work with children and young people.
University of Northampton
19 January 2017 14:30
Train to teach in Essex event is a fantastic opportunity to find out how to get into teaching.
19 January 2017 16:00
Have a coffee with Teach First and hear about our Leadership Development Programme.
19 January 2017 16:45
New year, new career, new you - train to teach information evening.
19 January 2017 18:00
This drop-in event is for anyone interested in teaching in the primary phase.