University of Northampton open day
9 January 2016 at 08:30 to 9 January 2016 at 15:30 in Northampton at the University of Northampton
We offer a range of programmes to suit you whether you have just finished your A levels, looking to return to study after a break or further your career while you work.
Our friendly and helpful staff will be on hand to guide you through the day, where you have the opportunity to discuss your chosen course with our knowledgeable and enthusiastic academic staff, attend a subject talk, visit our halls of residence, take a campus tour and much more.
The benefits of training with us include:
- gaining a PGCE with qualified teacher status
- being on a course awarded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014
- gaining invaluable, practical experience in a range of schools through work placements
- being with a provider that has one of the highest newly qualified teacher (NQT) employment ratings nationally
- enjoying our 40 years’ experience in teacher training, education and research
Book a place on our next open day on our website.
Courses available include:
- PGCE QTS primary education 3-7
- PGCE QTS primary education 5-11
- early years teacher status 0-5
- PGCE top-up
- School Direct routes
To view all of the courses we offer, please visit our website.
University of Northampton, Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, Northampton, NN2 7AL
Anyone interested in becoming a teacher, working within social care and health or professional work with children and young people.
University of Northampton
19 January 2017 08:15
An experience day involving observations of lessons in an outstanding Academy, opportunity to meet trainees and discuss routes into teaching as well as advise on what to do next.
19 January 2017 09:00
An informal event to find out more about our School Direct teacher training programme.
19 January 2017 09:30
An opportunity to talk with our school Direct Programme lead.
19 January 2017 10:00
Informal information event to find out about teacher training within our Partnership in 2017-2018.