University of Northampton open day
9 January 2016 at 08:30 to 9 January 2016 at 15:30 in Northampton at the University of Northampton
We offer a range of programmes to suit you whether you have just finished your A levels, looking to return to study after a break or further your career while you work.
Our friendly and helpful staff will be on hand to guide you through the day, where you have the opportunity to discuss your chosen course with our knowledgeable and enthusiastic academic staff, attend a subject talk, visit our halls of residence, take a campus tour and much more.
The benefits of training with us include:
- gaining a PGCE with qualified teacher status
- being on a course awarded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014
- gaining invaluable, practical experience in a range of schools through work placements
- being with a provider that has one of the highest newly qualified teacher (NQT) employment ratings nationally
- enjoying our 40 years’ experience in teacher training, education and research
Book a place on our next open day on our website.
Courses available include:
- PGCE QTS primary education 3-7
- PGCE QTS primary education 5-11
- early years teacher status 0-5
- PGCE top-up
- School Direct routes
To view all of the courses we offer, please visit our website.
University of Northampton, Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, Northampton, NN2 7AL
Anyone interested in becoming a teacher, working within social care and health or professional work with children and young people.
University of Northampton
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply
31 May 2017 15:00
A coffee with Teach First to hear about training to teach with the Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 15:30
A drop-in session for anyone wishing to train as a teacher to find out what options are available.