The Royal Borough Teaching Alliance School Direct information evening
1 December 2015 at 17:00 to 1 December 2015 at 20:00 in London at the The Cardinal Vaughan School
The event is open to all those interested in completing a school-based initial teacher training course. The event will feature:
- information on the salaried and non-salaried places offered at both primary and secondary across the alliance (QTS and PGCE)
- representatives from the DfE and NCTL will be on hand to provide help and support regarding School Direct routes, applications, finance, eligibility and qualifications
- representatives from schools across the Royal Borough Teaching School Alliance will be present
- detailed information regarding course content provided by our School Direct accreditation partners; e-Qualitas and St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- other school and Alliances from across London will be in attendance on the evening, providing information on their School Direct places and programmes
In choosing to train with the RBTA you will benefit from mentoring and coaching offered by a range of outstanding teachers. Our training programmes are school-based and classroom-focused as we recognise that teaching professionals develop best when they have ample exposure to excellent practice across different schools.
RBTA schools include The Cardinal Vaughan School, Holland Park School, Thomas Jones Primary School, Maria Fidelis School, Newman Catholic College, Sion-Manning RC Girls’ School, St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School and Servite RC Primary School.
To register for this event, please visit our website.
22 January 2017 16:30
A presentation about Teacher Training and chance to meet the SCITT team to discuss your application.
23 January 2017 08:00
We look forward to meeting you to answer your queries and provide guidance on any WLTSA programme.
23 January 2017 09:00
Come along to an open morning to hear about the benefits of training through School Direct (tuition).
23 January 2017 09:30
The Buckingham Partnership SCITT offers a bespoke PGCE QTS course for primary and secondary.