You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
School Direct (salaried) demystified – MC&GMTTC
28 January 2016 at 13:00 to 28 January 2016 at 15:30 in Runcorn at the The Conference Centre
The Merseyside, Cheshire & Greater Manchester Teacher Training Consortium will be running a free, highly beneficial, demystified session to help answer all your questions about the School Direct (salaried) route into teaching.
The agenda for the event is:
- who are the Merseyside, Cheshire & Greater Manchester Teacher Training Consortium, and where do we fit into the programme?
- an overview of the various routes into teaching for different qualifying candidates
- entry requirements into all Initial Teacher Training routes and specifically for School Direct (salaried)
- which lead schools is the consortium working with, what places are available and what is the recruitment process like for these places?
- an overview of our programme for 2016/17
- an opportunity to ask your questions
To register for this event, please email us.
The Conference Centre, The Health Business & Technical Park, Runcorn, WA7 4QX
Merseyside, Cheshire & Greater Manchester Teacher Training Consortium
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply
31 May 2017 15:00
A coffee with Teach First to hear about training to teach with the Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 15:30
A drop-in session for anyone wishing to train as a teacher to find out what options are available.