School Direct (salaried) demystified (twilight session)
26 November 2015 at 16:45 to 26 November 2015 at 19:30 in Runcorn at the The Conference Centre, The Heath Business & Technical Park
The Merseyside, Cheshire & Greater Manchester Teacher Training Consortium will be running a free, highly beneficial, demystified session that will help to answer all your questions about the School Direct (salaried) employed route into teaching.
The agenda for the event is:
- Who are the Merseyside, Cheshire & Greater Manchester Teacher Training Consortium, and where do we fit into the programme?
- An overview of the various routes into teaching for different qualifying candidates.
- Entry requirements into all initial teacher training routes and specifically for School Direct (salaried).
- Which lead schools is the consortium working with, what places are available and an what is the recruitement process like for these places?
- An overview of our programme for 2016/17.
- An opportunity to ask your questions.
The event will run from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, with refreshments and networking from 4:45pm.
To book your free place at the demystified session, please email us your name and contact email address.
Find us on Twitter: @TTConsortium
The Conference Centre, The Heath Business & Technical Park, Runcorn, WA7 4QX
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply
31 May 2017 15:00
A coffee with Teach First to hear about training to teach with the Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 15:30
A drop-in session for anyone wishing to train as a teacher to find out what options are available.