Newcroft School Direct Briefing
15 October 2015 at 18:00 to 15 October 2015 at 19:30 in School Hall at the Newcroft Primary School
If you are interested in becoming a Primary School Teacher come along to our briefing to hear about the opportunities we are providing to achieve Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), PGCE accreditation and 60 Master Credits.
As a trainee teacher with Newcroft School Direct, you’ll be given every opportunity to
- Become an excellent teacher in the primary age range
- Gain experience in a range of good and outstanding primary schools in Leicestershire
- Be placed in two diverse primary schools within our partner schools (including schools in the Symphony Primary Partnership
- Engage in the PGCE professional development courses delivered by the University of Leicester
- Work alongside experienced and supportive mentors in school with a track record of successfully supporting student teachers in a variety of initial teacher training settings
- Have opportunities to gain employment with one of the partner schools upon successful completion of your year-long training
Please register by contacting Alison Burton.
Newcroft Primary School, Trueway Drive, Shepshed, Loughborough, School Hall, LE12 9DU
Newcroft School Direct is for graduates (and those who will have graduated by Sept 2016) looking for School Direct Primary Initial Teacher Training, ambitious, hardworking, confident and aspirational people with experience of working with young people and
Newcroft School Direct
27 May 2017 09:00
Come and talk to us at the Kingfisher in Redditch, find out how to change the lives of others.
27 May 2017 11:00
Learn about our PGCE primary and secondary programmes, funding, and the application process.
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply