You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Newcroft School Direct briefing
8 October 2015 at 18:00 to 8 October 2015 at 19:30 in Loughborough at the School Hall
If you are interested in becoming a primary school teacher come along to our briefing to hear about the opportunities we are providing to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS), PGCE accreditation and 60 Master’s credits.
As a trainee teacher with Newcroft School Direct, you’ll be given every opportunity to:
- become an excellent teacher in the primary age range; gain experience in a range of good and outstanding primary schools in Leicestershire
- be placed in two diverse primary schools within our partner schools (including schools in the Symphony Primary Partnership)
- engage in the PGCE professional development courses delivered by the University of Leicester
- work alongside experienced and supportive mentors in school with a track record of successfully supporting student teachers in a variety of initial teacher training settings
- have opportunities to gain employment with one of the partner schools upon successful completion of your year-long training
Please register by contacting Alison Burton.
School Hall, Trueway Drive, Shepshed, Leicestershire, Loughborough, LE12 9DU
Newcroft School Direct is for ambitious, hard-working, confident and aspirational graduates (and those who will have graduated by Sept 2016) looking for School Direct primary initial teacher training.
Newcroft School Direct
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply
31 May 2017 15:00
A coffee with Teach First to hear about training to teach with the Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 15:30
A drop-in session for anyone wishing to train as a teacher to find out what options are available.