You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
London School of Jewish Studies – primary PGCE taster afternoon
6 January 2016 at 13:00 to 6 January 2016 at 15:30 in London at the London School of Jewish Studies
Discover what life is like as a primary school trainee teacher. Gain expert advice on how to start to your career.
This is your chance to discover what life is like as a primary school trainee teacher and how to get into teaching with the London School of Jewish Studies (LSJS).
LSJS is a small training provider based in London, often accepting no more than 25-30 trainees. We offer one-to-one mentoring and support and the chance to train in high-performing London schools. We give you the best start to your career with expert lecturers focusing on modern teaching skills.
We have a 100% employment record for the last few years and have over 500 alumni, including headteachers and middle leaders.
At the taster morning you have the chance to:
- discover more about our PGCE and School Direct programme.
- meet current trainees.
- sit in on a SCITT maths lesson.
- one-to-one support and advice about your career and UCAS application.
- Your chance to find out about our Ofsted-rated outstanding PGCE (primary) SCITT course.
- Meet Jason Marantz, CEO of LSJS, and former headteacher of a large primary school.
If you are interested, please register for this event.
25 May 2017 13:30
Come and sample our programme and get an insight into life as a primary teacher.
25 May 2017 14:00
Informal information event to discuss teacher training within our partnership.