You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Teacher Recruitment Fairs
20 January 2016 at 14:00 to 20 January 2016 at 19:00 in Aldershot at the Princes Hall
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Teacher Recruitment Fairs, held in both Aldershot and Havant, are aimed at:
- college or university students considering postgraduate teacher training routes
- students currently undertaking teacher training
- individuals looking for a career change
- individuals looking for a career post military service
- individuals looking to return to teaching
All phases and types of schools will be at the event, giving you the ability to look around and ask questions to help you make informed decisions about what type of school you would ultimately like to work in.
There are many things of interest for those who are thinking of a career in teaching or who want to develop their teaching career in Hampshire:
- Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College (HTLC) and Hampshire’s teaching school alliances who provide training and development to new and experienced school staff
- recently qualified teachers share their experiences and offer an insight into their NQT year
- you will get to to meet and talk to highly experienced professionals currently working in Hampshire and Isle of Wight schools
- advisers from the Help to Buy scheme can provide information on buying or renting properties in the area
To register for this event, please fill out our form.
Princes Hall, Princes Way, Aldershot, GU11 1NX
Individuals interested in teaching or returning to teaching, and experienced teachers.
Education Personnel Services, Hampshire County Council
24 May 2017 16:00
Informal information event about our primary train to teach School Direct programme.
24 May 2017 16:00
Information event to find out more about our teacher training.
24 May 2017 16:30
A fantastic opportunity to spend the evening in an inspiring school.
24 May 2017 17:15
Interested in a career transforming lives? Join this informal event to find out more.