You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Get into teaching in Hampshire – Ringwood School
23 February 2016 at 17:00 to 23 February 2016 at 20:00 in Ringwood at the Ringwood School
Ringwood School will be hosting a ‘Get into teaching in Hampshire’ event on 23 February 2016. If you are considering a career in teaching or return to teaching, this will be a one-stop shop for finding out about:
- routes into teaching
- return to teaching programmes
- early years
- primary and secondary providers operating across Hampshire, Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole
- bursaries and student loans
At the event there will be:
- local teacher training providers from across Hampshire, Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole
- representatives from the National College for Teaching and Leadership
- opportunities to meet current trainees and teachers
To book your place at this event, please register online.
Ringwood School, Parsonage Barn Lane, Ringwood, BH24 1SE
Open to all aspiring teachers or returning teachers, who have completed a degree, or who are in their final year at university and have achieved (or be predicted to achieve) a 2:2 or above.
30 May 2017 16:00
Meet with a member of the Teach First team to find out about our Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 12:00
Drop in sessions to find out everything you need to know about a career in teaching and how to apply
31 May 2017 15:00
A coffee with Teach First to hear about training to teach with the Leadership Development Programme.
31 May 2017 15:30
A drop-in session for anyone wishing to train as a teacher to find out what options are available.