You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Teach First is a charity working to end educational inequality. They are building a movement of leaders who inspire young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to achieve their full potential. They do this by supporting applicants to become influential classroom leaders through their Leadership Development Programme.
The Leadership Development Programme offers a two-year, paid position in a school where you’ll teach and lead from the front, making a real difference from day one.
The programme lasts two years. You’re placed into a school straight away in September and gain Qualified Teacher Status in your first year and complete your Newly Qualified Teacher placement in year two.
You’ll receive world-class teaching and leadership training, which will include a fully-funded Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Leadership (PGDE), worth double the credits of a PGCE.
Benefits of the Teach First Leadership Development Programme:
- Earn a salary from your first day in September and throughout your training.
- No fees to pay.
- Support from a subject expert and an in-school mentor, plus the 8000+ Teach First community.
- Continued support after you qualify, either in the classroom, or progressing towards a leadership role.
- Enrich your experience with summer internships at some of the UK’s leading employers.
- Our alumni are seven times more likely to be promoted to school leadership roles.
Find out more about Teach First.
Train to Teach Bournemouth
21 March 2019 - 16:30
This event in Bournemouth will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Bristol
26 March 2019 - 16:30
This event in Bristol will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Lincoln
27 March 2019 - 16:30
This event in Lincoln will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.