Virtual Train to Teach Birmingham
14 February 2022 at 17:00 to 19:00
To attend this event, you must register for a place. Once registered, you will receive log-in information and joining instructions via email.
What you can expect:
- expert advisers, teachers and training providers are available to answer your specific questions
- chat online with current teachers and find out what a day in the life of a teacher is really like
- get one-to-one advice from our teaching experts on your application, including advice on your personal statement and interview tips
- connect with local teacher training providers and find out more about the courses they offer
- watch presentations to see a step-by-step guide on how to get into teaching, the application process and funding your training
How to attend
To attend this event, you must register for a place. Once registered, you will receive log-in information and joining instructions via email. Please note: to access this event you will require a laptop/desktop PC and be using Google Chrome as your browser.